Beale Outreach office offers full range of student services. Family members are welcome to use the services provided at
the Yuba College Beale Outreach office. Most Family Members qualify for a complete waiver of fees, and many also receive
financial aid cash awards.
Active Duty personnel and their Family members are eligible for in-state tuition rates (currently $46.00 per credit).
- Application http://yc.yccd.edu/admissions/new-students.aspx
- Counseling Services (Every Monday: Call 530-788-0973 to schedule a Counseling appointment; Walk-Ins available).
- Placement Testing Services
- Registration Services
- Financial Aid Assistance
- Exam proctor for Yuba College online courses - please call to schedule an appointment.
- Exam proctor for other university courses - please call to schedule an appointment as needed. Starting January 1, 2016, a proctoring fee of $40.00 will be charged.
This fee is payable by the student on the day of the exam to Yuba College.